Penthouses at The Chedi
A sound investment in fine living, the penthouses at The Chedi Andermatt are an opportunity to create your own dream property in the Swiss Alps. Combining the exclusivity of a private home with the facilities of one of Switzerland’s most stylish and luxurious hotels, the penthouses offer the highest calibre of build quality, design and comfort. The Chedi experience is renowned the world over for flawless service, fine food, and state-of-the-art wellness and fitness facilities, all of which are at the disposal of penthouse residents.
Within your spacious penthouse – ranging from 200 to 620 sqm – you are free to shape the space to suit your lifestyle. Let your imagination roam free and let our architects and designers tailor every aspect of your penthouse according to your wishes. Be it an extensive private wellness oasis, or a signature master bedroom, each penthouse is a bespoke creation. Your new home will be as distinctive as you are.
The Chedi Experience
The Chedi Andermatt hotel’s combination of alpine charm and Asian design is unique. As the owner of a Chedi Penthouse, you will enjoy not only the hotel’s exceptional ambience, but use of its multiple-award-winning facilities.
The renowned “Chedi Experience” includes impeccable 24-hour concierge service, the finest cuisine in any of the restaurants, and state-of-the-art fitness and wellness facilities – all at your disposal.
- Prices are quoted in Swiss Francs.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees.
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues.
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or email@example.com
Amenities & Services
- The traditional village of Andermatt with shops, restaurants and bars
- Ski Arena Andermatt + Sedrun + Disentis with 180 kilometres of ski slopes, 33 modern lifts and 3000 metres height (7 months of snow)
- The Piazza Gottardo with shops, restaurants, bars and public facilities
- Kurt Rossknecht designed 18-holes, par 72 championship golf course
- Golf clubhouse with restaurant and terrace with beautiful views
- Five-star deluxe hotel The Chedi, one of the Leading Hotels in the World with an exclusive spa/wellness oasis, modern fitness centre, two restaurants (one Michelin Star) and a bar
- The Radisson Blue Reussen 4star conference hotel
- Fitness and wellness centre “uela” with sauna, steam bath, therapy rooms and swimming pool, open to the public
- Event & conference facility
- Andermatt Concert Hall
- Full range of home services
- All rental-related services are provided by Andermatt Swiss Alps
- Andermatt, Canton Uri, Switzerland
- Close to the airports of Zurich (c. 90 minutes), Basel (c. 60 minutes) and Milan (c. 2 hours) by car
- Private jets can fly to Buochs airport, c. 45 minutes away by car
- Stuttgart and Munich are c. 4 hours away by car
- Andermatt train station is well connected in all directions with regular trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn (MGB) and the Glacier Express, travelling between St. Moritz and Zermatt, stopping at Andermat
The Chedi Penthouses, Andermatt, Switzerland
Andermatt is a traditional mountain village in the heart of Switzerland, situated at a lofty altitude of over 1,400 metres above sea level and sheltered between mountains. A place where you can breathe in the fresh alpine air and stay relaxed within a most fascinating setting.
Andermatt has become a year-round destination in recent years that offers the traditional village, new apartment buildings, hotels and chalets, the challenging 18-holes golf course and the Ski Arena, which is not just the most modern ski resort in Switzerland but also the largest in Central Switzerland, with c. 180 kilometres of ski slopes from Andermatt to Sedrun and Disentis.
Built in the heart of the traditional village Andermatt, The Chedi Andermatt 5-star deluxe hotel offers the finest experience.
With the opening of The Chedi Andermatt hotel in December 2013, the GHM group, established in 1992, did set a new standard in design and hospitality in Switzerland. Jean Michel Gathy, Chief designer and advisor for Denniston International Architects & Planners Ltd., from Kuala Lampur, was responsible for the signature style of the hotel, which carefully balances tradition with nature. Alpine chic meets Asian nuances throughout the 5-star deluxe hotel.
In all the appointed rooms and suites Gathy achieved this cohesion by using local elements with a keen attention to detail – large fireplaces, wood panelling, and terraces allowing the indoor and outdoor spaces to blend seamlessly together.
With 50 hotel guest rooms and suites, 65 apartments, 42 residences and 13 penthouses, The Chedi Andermatt is offering the perfect accommodation for your needs.
The Chedi Andermatt offers outstanding personalised facilities and services for the discerning guests and residence owners.
The hotel is featuring three main dining facilities: The signature outlet, The Restaurant, showcases four open kitchens specializing in cold cuts, desserts, Western and Asian cuisine. Here the chefs are visible to guests while they work on their creations.
One of the only resorts in the Swiss Alps to serve Japanese cuisine, The Japanese Restaurant serves authentic Japanese delicacies prepared at its teppanyaki bar or its tempura & sushi bar. A selection of special Japanese sake and beer are available.
The Wine & Cigar Library invites guests to enjoy views of The Courtyard in this walk-in humidor, which also offers some of the finest wines by the glass. In the winter months a cosy fire is lit, creating the perfect alpine setting.
The Lobby is the place to see and be seen, surrounded by The Bar, The Spa and The Pool Area. There are two fireplaces creating a warm atmosphere in this central space. A light menu of small dishes can be served here, in addition to the hotel’s variant of Afternoon Tea – The Chedi Afternoon Tea.
After a full day on the slopes or the golf course guests can meet and relax at The Bar and Living Room. Here the Ski Butler’s can make guests’ arrangements for the next day on the slopes, and tee-offs can be organised for golfers. Small dishes of local snacks are served here, alongside a selection of wine and beer.
Offering guests a breath-taking view of the Gemsstock, The Courtyard is the perfect place to unwind anytime, winter or summer. It features a terrace and large pond as well as an ice rink in the winter. A small bar serves refreshing drinks in warm weather and mulled wine in the chilly months.
A further state-of-the-art fitness centre and an exclusive spa area of 2’400 square meters are part of the impressive facilities. In addition to a 35 metre indoor pool and 12 metre outdoor pool, it features a variety of smaller pools, a Finnish sauna and hammam and ten spa suites offering treatments using natural products.