Properties for sale in Porto Montenegro, Tivat, Montenegro
- Porto Montenegro offers a unique marina village concept with beautiful apartments for sale. Contact us to find out more.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or email@example.com
Take a look at Porto Montenegro
Amenities & Services
- Established in 2009
- Full-service marina and residential village in the Adriatic
- Marina with more than 450 berths for yachts up to 250 metres in length, capacity for 850 upon project completion
- More than 442 completed residences
- Five star de luxe Regent Porto Montenegro hotel
- Over 55 boutiques, bars, international restaurants
- Day spa and hair salon
- Bank, dry cleaners and pharmacy
- Bakery and organic market
- Weekly events and entertainment programme
- Iconic yacht club complex
- Onsite Knightsbridge Schools International
- Tivat, Montenegro
- Access to three international airports (Tivat c. 7km, Dubrovnik c. 46km, Podgorica c.90km) all with private jet facilities
- Direct flights to major European destinations all year round
- Central Adriatic location with access to popular Mediterranean cruising grounds
Porto Montenegro, Tivat, Montenegro
Venture to the Adriatic coast of Montenegro and discover the spectacular bay of Kotor. Here formations of islands and coves create harbours, havens – and opportunity.
Nestled in the bay is the historic town of Tivat. With its deep water, protective harbour and an international airport close by, this location houses the luxury homeport and residential village, Porto Montenegro.
In the past, the bay of Kotor served the ships of many imperial powers, from the Romans to the Venetians, Ottomans and Austro Hungarians. Montenegro became part of Yugoslavia in 1918, regaining its independence in 2006.
Once home to a fleet of 1,000 Venetian ships, the area’s strategic importance continued into modern times with Tivat serving as a key operational naval base for most of the 20th century.
Established in 2009, Porto Montenegro has since become the most comprehensive, full-service marina and residential village in the Adriatic. At its heart are more than 450 berths for yachts up to 250m metres in length, with capacity for 850 upon project completion.
The village has more than 442 completed residences, a five-star deluxe Regent Porto Montenegro hotel, over 55 boutiques, bars, international restaurants, iconic yacht club complex, and onsite Knightsbridge schools international.
Full-service Marina in the Adriatic
Upon completion, Porto Montenegro’s marina will be the largest in the mediterranean with berths for 850 yachts, 300 of which will be specifically reserved for superyachts up to 250m, with a dedicated full-service repair and refit facility in nearby Bijela.
The Yacht Harbour Association is the UK awarding body for marina standards of which Porto Montenegro holds 5 Gold Anchors – the highest accolade for operational and service standards available. Porto Montenegro was also voted TYHA Superyacht Marina of the Year 2015 & Superyacht Marina of Distinction 2015 – 2017.
Located a short distance from the Croatian border and at the base of the Adriatic Coast, Porto Montenegro is the perfect charter base for the Dalmatian coast, Italy and Greece, with access to over 4000 islands, whilst still only a short sail away from the traditional cruising grounds of France and Spain.
Porto Montenegro offers a selection of berth leases between 15 and 30 years. To take advantage of this rapidly growing industry, yacht owners can re-sell their lease at any time or enter it within a hassle-free rental pool system, whereby owners will receive 85% of the pooled rental income.
A multi-lingual team provides free round-the-clock support, of which they have an extensive network of local and international providers.
Full-time onsite security personnel, as well as Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) throughout the marina.
Porto Montenegro Yacht Club with tiered membership packages, 64M infinity pool with daybeds, outdoor daytime restaurant, private members lounge & meeting room, mezzanine bar, fine dining evening restaurant, nightclub with live djs, sailing club with regattas, training and rowing, fitness centre with yoga classes, tennis, squash & cricket facilities
The Porto Montenegro Crew Club is a unique marina community bringing together crew and marina clients through fun and active events all year round. From sports tournaments to paintballing, parties and jetty-side BBQs, each gathering is another chance to bond with your crewmates but also to meet other people living and working in Porto Montenegro.
- The Government of Montenegro has launched its Citizenship by Investment Programme (CBIP) with the aim of encouraging and facilitating foreign direct investment, offering a Montenegrin passport ranked 42nd in the world for mobility and associated citizenship to investors that make a defined economic contribution to the country. Contact us for more information.
- Over 280 sunny days per year, 295km of coastline, Mediterranean and continental climates
- Official language: Montenegrin
- Currency: EURO