Properties for sale in Monte Rei Golf & Country Club, Algarve, Portugal
- Monte Rei Golf & Country Club offers beautiful Clubhouse Residences, luxury villas and golf view plots to design your dream home. Contact us for more info.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at Monte Rei Golf & Country Club
Amenities & Services
- The award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, consistently ranked as the best in Portugal
- Magnificent golf clubhouse with a golf shop, restaurants and terraces with beautiful views
- 3 restaurants including “Vistas”, “The Grill” and “Veranda”
- Heated swimming pool, gym and tennis courts
- Children’s play area
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Property management and rental services
- Vila Nova de Cacela, the Eastern Algarve, Portugal
- Close to Faro International Airport (c. 40 minutes drive) and Seville Airport (c. 90 minutes drive)
Monte Rei Golf & Country Club, Algarve, Portugal
Nestled amongst the picturesque foothills of the Eastern Algarve, Monte Rei is an exclusive residential community woven into 1,000 acres of unspoilt countryside and overlooking the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, consistently ranked as the best in Portugal.
Monte Rei is an enviable place to live and play, one where well-being and a balanced way of life have been considered at every turn – a feast for the soul and senses, and a private and secure hideaway that provides sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
In addition to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and a magnificent clubhouse, Monte Rei also offers state of the art luxury accommodation to suit all tastes. Designed and built to the highest specification these villas and apartments provide an enviable place to live and play in a private and secure hideaway. Additional facilities include high end dining, 24/7 concierge service, heated swimming pool, gym, tennis courts and children’s play area, all supported by exceptional staff.
Whether sampling the exciting and ingenious menu devised by Executive Chef Rui Silvestre at showpiece restaurant Vistas; relaxing with a light dish at The Grill; or socialising with a bite to eat by the pool at Veranda; Monte Rei offers residents and guests a variety of memorable dining experiences.
As a Monte Rei resident, you benefit from a variety of personalised services. When you are not in-residence, the Property and Rental Management teams will ensure that your home is well looked after and make owning your new home that much easier. As a resident or a guest, a dedicated concierge team is always on-hand to help you arrange activities within the resort and in the local area. Monte Rei takes privacy, security and safety seriously, so the gated resort is monitored by an enhanced CCTV system and trained personnel 24-hours a day. Further all property owners at Monte Rei are entitled to a range of benefits around the resort that are specifically tailored to their needs and objectives.
Monte Rei is set in the heart of the historic Eastern Algarve, with its distinctive Roman architecture, scenic fishing ports and charming towns such as Tavira and Vila Real de Santo Antonio, excellent examples of the region’s heritage and culture that offer a wide selection of shopping, bars and restaurants. And the Ria Formosa Natural Park, the National Forest of Vila Real de Santo Antonio and Tavira Island offer the ideal backdrop for long walks on the beach and exploring the regions stunning nature.
Having already established the North Course as the best course in Portugal, Monte Rei will begin construction on its South Course, another 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. Cementing its place at the pinnacle of European golf resorts, Monte Rei will be one in a select list of clubs worldwide to have two Jack Nicklaus Signature courses.
Monte Rei consistently sets the highest standards in golf, gastronomy and a wide range of hospitality services, offering the discerning property buyer a unique lifestyle and an exceptional investment opportunity.
- Monte Rei is planning its South Course, another 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, to become part of a select list of clubs worldwide to have two Jack Nicklaus Signature courses.