Properties for sale in Costa Navarino, Messinia, Greece
- Costa Navarino offers one of the most successful real estate collections currently on the market. Contact us to find our more about this exciting resort and its home ownership opportunities.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Amenities & Services
- Costa Navarino is home to two 5-star deluxe hotels, The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
- 4,000 sqm spa & thalassotherapy center “Anazoe Spa”
- 18-hole signature golf course “The Dunes Course” designed by Bernhard Langer
- 18-hole signature golf course “The Bay Course” designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Two 18-hole signature golf courses at Navarino Hills, designed by Jose Maria Olazábal (ready by 2022)
- 16 tennis courts, paddle and squash courts
- Cutting edge Sports & Entertainment Centre including a full range of sporting activities such as basketball, bowling, volleyball, five-a-side soccer and workout classes
- High speed karts race track
- Outdoor activities including beach yoga, wall climbing, bike trekking and mountain biking, road cycling, hiking, kayaking, kitesurf, rock climbing, stand up paddle boarding, surf, water ski and wakeboard, wind surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling
- A diverse range of fascinating excursions and cultural activities
- Yachting and sailing
- Over 20 venues including restaurants, bars and lounges as well as pool bars, with award-winning chefs serving ethnic, continental and Greek cuisine
- The Cocoon and the SandCastle, two specially designed youth hubs offering exciting recreational/educational programs, as well as the Aqua Park, with day care options for infants, leisure and entertainment options for toddlers and children of all ages
- Navarino Natura Hall, an interactive environmental exhibition centre that provides a unique insight into the rich and diverse environment of Messinia
- Navarino Vineyards, the organic vineyards located in an area covering 55 hectares and the multiple award winning Navarino Icons with products including olive oil, sea salt, vinegar, honey and beautiful objects of art and gift items drawn on the age-long traditions of Messinia
- Navarino Dunes, Costa Navarino, Peloponnese, Greece
- 45 km from the International Airport “Captain Vassilis Constantakopoulos” in Kalamata
- Flight connectivity to over 30 European cities
Costa Navarino, Messinia, Greece
Costa Navarino is located in Messinia in the southwest Peloponnese, in one of the most unspoiled and breathtaking landscapes in the Mediterranean. Its philosophy is driven by a genuine desire to promote Messinia, while protecting and preserving not only its natural beauty but also a remarkable cultural heritage spanning 4,500 years.
Costa Navarino is home to two 5-star deluxe hotels, The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino, Anazoe Spa, a 4,000m2 spa & thalassotherapy center, two signature golf courses, over 20 fine dining venues, a wide range of sports, outdoor and cultural activities, plus an array of 5-star services.
Costa Navarino Residences, a collection of luxury villas for private ownership, present a unique opportunity to acquire luxury freehold real estate in Greece. Located in the heart of Navarino Dunes just a few meters from the beach or nestled among verdant olive groves, Costa Navarino Residences offer much more than a residential proposition – they are a way of life.
Situated near the attractive town of Pylos in Messinia, Costa Navarino upholds the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility through all development stages from construction to operation. Costa Navarino follows a meticulously planned environmental policy to protect the environment and natural resources of the region and at the same time improve the overall quality of living. A prime sustainable destination in Greece, Costa Navarino aims to offer a world of authentic experiences, always with respect for the natural environment, the local community and the region’s rich history and culture.