Properties for sale in Anahita, Mauritius
- Explore some of the most exclusive homes for sale ranging from Four Seasons Private Residences Mauritius to premium golf and seafront villas. Contact us for more info.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or email@example.com
Take a look at Anahita Mauritius
Amenities & Services
- 213-hectare estate enjoying 6 kilometres of sea frontage facing the iconic island of Ile aux Cerfs
- Two championship golf courses: Anahita’s prestigious golf course, designed by Ernie Els and the Ile aux Cerfs golf course tailored by Bernhard Langer which ranks among the 10 most beautiful golf courses of the world and is known as a “wonder of the game”
- The five-star hotel “Anahita Golf & Spa Resort”
- The five-star hotel “The Four Seasons Resort Mauritius”
- The “Anahita Spa” by Thémaé Paris
- Fitness centre equipped with cardiovascular and weightlifting equipment, with personal coaching
- Two exclusive beaches: The “Beach Resort” and “Flibustier”, Anahita’s exclusive beach located at Ile aux Cerfs opposite to the Resort where a boat shuttle is available every 30 minutes
- Tennis courts
- The boathouse, Quayside, offering a variety of motorized and non-motorized activities
- The diving centre, located next to the boathouse
- Different leisure parks of Anahita including Domaine de l’étoile, The Adventure park at île aux cerfs and La Valley de Ferney
- Various recreational activities such as cycling, quad biking, horse riding, zipline, buggy, tree tops adventure, guided visits, excursion in 4 x 4 and more
- Several boutiques
- Kid’s & teens clubs
- Owners benefit from the availability of an array of fine services ranging from property management, rental and maintenance services and concierge services
- Optional access to Anahita Golf & Spa Resort’s facilities including the main swimming pool, the boat shuttle to Île aux Cerfs and the exclusive beach as well as the fitness centre
- Optional membership of the Anahita’s Owners Club offers an array of advantages and deals within the estate as well as with a selection of partners (grocery stores, wine merchants, airlines, cultural activities, and more)e
- Mauritius is an island nation located off the southeast coast of the African continent in the Indian Ocean. The island is 45 km in width and 65 km in length and covers an area of approximately 1.865 square kilometres with 330 kilometres of coastline
- Anahita is located in Beau Champ, on the East coast of Mauritius
- “The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam” International Airport of Mauritius is c. 45 minutes away by car (c. 35 kilometres)
Anahita Mauritius, Indian Ocean
Set on the East coast of Mauritius, where panoramas blend in the vibrant tones of lush mountains and the sugar fields with the unrivalled hues of the widest lagoon of the island, Anahita spreads out its outstanding natural landscape over a 213-hectare estate enjoying 6 kilometres of sea frontage facing the iconic Ile aux Cerfs.
The exceptional estate has become a prized residential and holiday destination amongst families and visitors from all over the world, its attentive personnel finely geared to attend to elite residents and guests and to ensure their utmost satisfaction.
Pledged to refined luxury, elegance and truly personalised service, Anahita Mauritius counts a community of families of homeowners, temporary residents as well as visitors staying at the resorts who all feel welcome in a convivial and serene atmosphere.
Anahita offers a unique golfing experience with two internationally appraised 18-hole par-72 signature championship golf courses. Anahita’s prestigious course, designed by Ernie Els, unrolls amidst a luxuriant sanctuary. Close-by, tailored by Bernhard Langer to fit its one- of-a-kind setting, is the Ile aux Cerfs course. Located within a 5-minute boat ride from Anahita, the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club ranks among the 10 most beautiful golf courses of the world and is known as a “wonder of the game”.
“Anahita Golf & Spa Resort” and “The Four Seasons Resort Mauritius”, both five stars hotels, complement the estate’s high-standard facilities, and provide the finest services and exciting activities – all wrapped up in the authentic Mauritian hospitality.
Anahita’s comprehensive offer ensures residents and guests can revel in the pleasure of a complete and fulfilling experience. Besides access to the two signature golf courses, a state-of-the art fitness centre, a spa signed Thémaé Paris, a choice of dining experiences with 9 restaurants, 2 exclusive beaches, including an exclusive one on Ile aux Cerfs, kids entertainment and teens clubs, boutiques, concierge services as well as in-house entertainment cater for all generations.
Investing and living in Mauritius over other countries offers many advantages. The sun- kissed island of Mauritius is known to be welcoming and modern; the pace of life as pleasant as the moderate climate. It is also a safe and peaceful destination and has been stated as one of the only 10 countries to be completely free from conflict. Human relationships are genuine and outdoor living is inherent to the lifestyle. Here, one enjoys facilities up to international standards while making the most of island living.
From sailing, golfing, sporting, gourmet cuisine, quad biking, zip lining, big game fishing, hunting, shopping, snorkelling or chilling at the spas, not a day goes by without thrilling adventures to experience in Anahita Golf & Spa Resort.
- Purchasing a freehold property at Anahita may entitle you to a Mauritian residency permit (conditions apply, contact us for more details)
- Beyond the exclusive island lifestyle, property investment for foreigners in an Integrated Resort Scheme (IRS) such as Anahita Golf & Spa Resort in Mauritius comes with a number of fiscal advantages (conditions apply, please check the details)
- Currency: The Mauritian Rupee is the currency of Mauritius. The currency code for Rupees is MUR, and the currency symbol is ₨
- Language: English and French
- Mauritius enjoys a mild tropical maritime climate throughout the year. The country has two seasons: a warm summer extending from November to April and a cooler and dry winter from June to September. The months of October and May are commonly known as the transition months. The average summer temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius and the average winter temperature is around 20 degrees Celsius. The warmest months are January and February with an average day maximum temperature reaching around 29 degrees Celsius