Properties for sale in Quinta do Lago, Algarve, Portugal
- Quinta do Lago offers a wide range of luxury homes for sale ranging from apartments, classic and modern villas to golf front plots to create your dream home. Contact us to search your ideal home.
- Prices of properties are quoted excluding property transfer taxes, purchase costs and other related fees
- We always recommend that purchasers of property retain a qualified lawyer to represent them and qualified financial advisors to deal with tax issues
- Please contact us for more information: 0034 956 389 585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at Quinta do Lago
Amenities & Services
- Boutique hotel Magnolia
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Beautiful sandy beaches
- 3 award-winning golf courses
- A wide range of restaurants ranging from fine dining to Italian, a steak house and lake- and beachside restaurants
- The Campus: a state-of-the-art performance and innovation facility with high-performance gym, tennis and paddle courts, swimming pool, cycling, group classes and personal training, recovery suites and sports rehabilitation
- Quinta Shopping centre with boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants
- The Quinta do Lago Guest Services team offer property management services, providing rental property supervision and management, from rent collection, bill payments to insurance protection and property maintenance
- Team 6 Vigiquinta security services are the most technically advanced monitoring centre in Portugal, and one of the best in Europe
- Almancil, Algarve, Portugal
- c. 15 minutes drive from Faro International Airport
Quinta do Lago, Algarve, Portugal
Quinta do Lago is nestled within the Algarve and the privacy and security of the Ria Formosa nature reserve. The unique Mediterranean resort allows to live a life full of possibilities in the heart of Portugal’s southern coast. Sublime restaurants, a premier sports hub, a boutique hotel and golden sand beaches, all surrounded by three award winning golf courses, invite to enjoy a year-round active lifestyle.
Set amongst Nature
Quinta do Lago has the privilege of being located in the protected coastal lagoon of the Ria Formosa Natural Park. This incredibly special place is home to a vast array of wildlife, migrating birds, fauna and flora, and its walking trails offer an immersive escape into nature. In all, the Ria Formosa is a 60 km stretch, running along the Algarve’s leeward coast. Its complex ecosystem sustains thriving habitats for wildlife, particularly birdlife.
Golf at Quinta do Lago
Quinta do Lago has been at the forefront of international golf since its creation. Today, the resort’s three courses are among Europe’s best and are joined by world-class golf facilities such as the Paul McGinley Golf Academy (the captain of the 2014 Winning Ryder Cup team) and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Centre.
Quinta do Lago is known for its high-quality restaurants. The resort offers a wide selection of restaurants with a variety of dining options to ensure the perfect dining experience; relaxed or formal, every moment is catered for. Each unique restaurant takes full advantage of the local Mediterranean produce. From fresh seafood from the local markets, alongside wood-fire pizzas, healthy salads and homemade desserts. Favourite restaurants of residents and frequent guests include Bovino Steakhouse, Casa Velha for fine dining, Casa do Lago on the lake and Gigi’s on the beach, amongst many others.
The Campus is a state-of-the-art performance and innovation environment enjoyed by athletes, teams and sports enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. This premier multi-sports hub of active living welcomes residents and guests of Quinta do Lago to enjoy a lifestyle of health, fitness and wellness. With a high-performance gym, tennis and paddle courts, swimming pool, cycling, group classes and personal training, recovery suites and sports rehabilitation. The Campus is dedicated to delivering elite sport to all, whatever their level.
Part of The Campus sports hub, The Bike Shed is the ultimate trail pit stop where a team of passionate cycling professionals are on hand to guide and support you. As well as guided cycles, The Bike Shed offers an on-site bike mechanic, bike fitting, safe storage and washing facilities. The team’s local knowledge of challenging climbs, coastal routes and secret cafés will deliver a cycling experience to remember.
Rehabilitation & Wellness
Not just a place to play your favourite sport, The Campus gives you the full spectrum of sports lifestyle facilities, including sophisticated rehabilitation and wellness services to ease you into recovery and prevent injuries. A post-practice sports massage will stimulate deep tissue muscles to reduce strain and increase mobility, or work with our therapist on a longer basis for physiotherapy treatment techniques to promote physical recovery.
Water Sports at Quinta do Lago
Water sports facilities offer incredible family experiences on the Quinta do Lago lake and beyond with the possibility to discover the fascinating environment of the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Pick among biking, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and boat tours guided by a marine biologist.
Waking up in your home in Quinta do Lago, in the heart of the Algarve, it is impossible not to be delighted by all that surrounds you. From the stunning natural landscapes and wildlife, to the excellence delivered by Quinta’s inhouse services, the world-class sports and leisure facilities, incredible gastronomic experiences and a strong sense of community, it’s no wonder Quinta do Lago has become one of the most prestigious residential resort developments in Europe.
- Portuguese legislation will grant several benefits, including tax and resident permits if individuals decide to purchase a property in Portugal (Specific conditions apply)
- The Non Habitual Residents regime is available to individuals who wish to become tax residents in Portugal. (Specific conditions apply)