- Andermatt, in the heart of Switzerland
- The traditional village of Andermatt
- The 5-star deluxe hotel “The Chedi” in Andermatt
- Buying an apartment in Andermatt
- “Hotel serviced apartments” for sale in Andermatt
- Private chalets for sale in Andermatt
- No restrictions for foreign buyers in the holiday village “Andermatt Reuss”
- Skiing in Andermatt
- Golf in Andermatt
1. Andermatt, in the heart of SwitzerlandAndermatt, in the heart of Switzerland, has become a year-round destination in recent years with modern apartment buildings, fine hotels, luxurious chalets, a challenging 18-holes golf course, and the Ski Arena, which is not just the most modern in Switzerland but also the largest in Central Switzerland, with slopes from Andermatt to Sedrun and Disentis. Foreign buyers can purchase freehold properties here without limitations.
2. The traditional village of AndermattAndermatt is a traditional Swiss village conveniently located just a few minutes off one of the main motorway’s in Switzerland leading from North to South. Coming from the North, the last exit before the Gotthard tunnel leads up to the village and the ski and golf resort. The drive is short but scenic, driving up through the impressive mountain scenery. The main airports of Zürich (c. 90 minutes), Basel (c. 60 minutes) and Milan (c. 2 hours) can be easily reached by car, and private jets can fly to Buochs airport, c. 45 minutes away by car. The village of Andermatt is part of the Ursern Valley (Canton Uri) set at a height of ca. 1444 m. The village lies at the heart of eight Alpine passes offering unique experiences by train, car, motorbike, racing bike or classic car. The beautiful river Reuss runs through the village. Well-preserved with its traditional flair, Andermatt offers a selection of nice hotels, restaurants and little shops and boutiques. The ideal setting to spend some time strolling the little streets and alleys discovering all the Swiss delights on offer. As an addition to the traditional village, Andermatt Swiss Alps is developing the year-round holiday village “Andermatt Reuss”, a ski and golf resort of the highest standards. A unique destination offering the highest quality infrastructures, hospitality and private homes.
3. The 5-star deluxe hotel “The Chedi” in Andermatt
4. Buying an apartment in AndermattAndermatt Swiss Alps has developed the holiday village “Andermatt Reuss”, named after the river running through Andermatt. Here you will find luxurious apartments of all sizes surrounding the “Piazza Gottardo” square. This is the heart of the new village and the place to enjoy time together with family and friends for an aperitif in one of the stylish bars or on a terrace, to go shopping or have lunch or diner in one of the restaurants. The square further offers access to the Radisson Blu Hotel facilities such as the indoor pool, the Andermatt Concert Hall and a large ice-skating rink during the winter.
5. “Hotel serviced apartments” for sale in AndermattFor those that are looking for additional facilities and services, The Radisson Blu offers the Gotthard Residences. A concept of “hotel serviced apartments” allowing owners to enjoy a private apartment with access to the hotel services and a wide range of sport and wellness facilities.
6. Private chalets for sale in AndermattIf complete privacy is a must, the exclusive chalet zone of the holiday village “Andermatt Reuss” offers the opportunity to realise your unique chalet. A small selection of prime locations is available close to the village or, alternatively, with views to the river Reuss or the golf course. Exceptional design proposals for the chalets by renowned architects are at hand, but owners are also free to commission their own preferred architect. Andermatt Swiss Alps offers the possibility to design and construct your chalet turn-key ready.
7. No restrictions for foreign buyers in the holiday village “Andermatt Reuss”Foreign buyers can purchase apartments and houses in “Andermatt Reuss” without a permit and without limitation and resell them with no minimum holding time. In addition, all holiday apartments of Andermatt Swiss Alps AG are exempt from the Swiss Second Home Law.
8. Skiing in AndermattThe winter sport destination Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis is one of Switzerland’s most state-of-the-art ski resorts. It features perfect deep-powder runs, child-friendly slopes, challenging steep slopes, runs with a drop in altitude of up to 1,500 metres, and much more. The favourable climate in Andermatt combined with the high elevation ensure optimal snow conditions and make Andermatt a snow assured region. The 120 km of perfectly prepared slopes and the modern ski lifts make the Ski Arena of Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis the most attractive in Central Switzerland. The world-famous 3000 m high “Gemsstock” is a freeriding paradise for deep snow lovers from around the world.
9. Golf in Andermatt
The golf course in Andermatt was designed by renowned golf course architect Kurt Rossknecht. Over 6 km long, a Par 72 and designed to international tournament standards, the Scottish-like course provides a real challenge to players of all levels. The golf course benefits from a spectacular scenic setting surrounded by mountains, the river Reuss and nature. Located immediately adjacent to the village, the course was designed to ecological standards and today is one of the most attractive courses in the Alps.
Andermatt Swiss Alps has managed to develop a new world-class ski and golf destination in the Swiss Alps. The traditional village, the new luxury hotels, the golf course and the modern ski arena create a unique lifestyle opportunity in the safe haven that Switzerland is. And what is an additional benefit for investors, the freehold apartments for sale are available to foreign buyers without limitations.
Contact us for more information on +34 956 389 585 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Real estate for sale in Andermatt Swiss Alps.